2006 1$ Federal Bank note

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by JorjeFresco64, Feb 10, 2019.

1. JorjeFresco64

JorjeFresco64 Member

I have this 2006 1$ Federal bank note that looks to have a signature on George Washington's lips ND on the date at the 6 on 2006 looks maybe the 6 could be a 5 or a 6.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Someone added the signature.

4. JorjeFresco64

JorjeFresco64 Member

Ok. Think I'm just gonna stop uploading Everytime I upload it's always someone added this or that or its damage and clearly if u seen it thru a magnifying glass y'all would see. So I'm done here. I'll take all my coins to a dealer because I believe I do have errors and no one added this clearly. Thank u. I'm done .

5. ken454

ken454 Well-Known Member

6. NOS

NOS Former Coin Hoarder

Another one bites the dust. New members come on here all the time wanting affirmation that what they have is valuable or some kind of error. When they are told the truth they often get into a tizzy and announce how they're through with the forum. I've seen it happen dozens of times of the years.

At any rate, your note is very much from "Series 2006" and someone did indeed write over Washington's lips. What is so bad about being told this? I think it is great that you are inquisitive, have an interest, and are keeping a lookout for unusual coins and notes but you didn't even ask a question in your original post yet get into a huff from being accurately told what happened to it.

7. JorjeFresco64

JorjeFresco64 Member

How about this is this a type 1 or valuable rare type 2 1981 S Lincoln Cent?
    Well here's a better pic with my manifying glass. I'm really not buthurt tho.its just hard to see with my phone camera and sucks. I really need to get a good camera then y'all can see better pics of them. At least. But here's a better one.
    Well I just wanna say I'm not butthurt at all. I went to a coin/money dealer before hand and got this dollar ( apologize if I didn't say this correctly in dealers language ) (wow) verified and the ink on his lips is from the mint I didn't say anything. Everytime I put something on here it's either y'all say it's damages, it's from this or from that. Sometimes it is but alot of times it isn't. So I did get these verified and this 2006 George Washington 1$ federal bank not is legit so no one wrote on it. And the 1981 S Lincoln cent is a TYPE 2 THE RARE ONE. IVE GOT THESE VERIFIED AND I HAVE OTHER COINS ALSO HAVE A 2018 D Lincoln cent that is a DDO AND ALSO A DD ON THE REVERSE AND HAS ERRORS ALSO ALLOVER EVEN GOT THIS PENNY (I CALL A CENT A PENNY) APOLIGIZE IF I DONT SPEAK IN COLLECTOR TERMS.) SO. THANK YOU ALL. NO DISRESPECT BUT I TAKE MY COINS TO A DEALER BEFOR I POST AND HE VERIFIES THEM AND YES MOST OF THEM R DD/O AND DD ON TGE REVERSe and errors bie misprints etc thank you again and again no disrespect. Just wanted to bring this to your attention. I do get my coins and paper money verified before I upload I just see what y'all say.

Attached Files:

8. JorjeFresco64

JorjeFresco64 Member

No disrespect but I took this too a dealer and they verified it to be from the Mint and not to be from someone writing on it. No disrespect. Thank you tho .I always get a opinion from a dealer then upload. To see what y'all say secondly.

9. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

@paddyman98, can’t you tell a mustache when you see it? That’s a mustache! Now quit confusing the guy, lol.

frankjg, paddyman98 and JorjeFresco64 like this.
  10. JorjeFresco64

JorjeFresco64 Member

It's not a mustache. I'm not getting it confused. Lol. It looks like a signature on his lips. Lol

eddiespin likes this.
  11. JorjeFresco64

JorjeFresco64 Member

Lol good one

eddiespin likes this.
  12. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

Oh heck, you experts are just too good for me! :)

JorjeFresco64 likes this.
  13. paddyman98

Are you done? Oh yes.. You said it twice.
    Goodbye!

14. JorjeFresco64

JorjeFresco64 Member

Once I find a way to get better pics and also I'll have the dealer also put it on paper for me then I'll upload it also to y'all. I'll get better ways on pics. Apologize guys. Just been goin thru itm just found out I got cancer. So VERY MUCH APOLIGIZE AHAIN AND GOING BLIND ALSO SO IF WORDS ON CORRECT I APOLOGIZE ALSO TALK TO YOU SOON GOOD NIGHT

15. JorjeFresco64

JorjeFresco64 Member

16. coloradobryan

coloradobryan Well-Known Member

So the BEP just added a moustache on one plate and it got past QA....

Brina likes this.
  17. JorjeFresco64

JorjeFresco64 Member

18. paddyman98

https://www.moneyfactory.gov/home.html
    The people that print our US money..

We have been doing this for many years. We know what we are talking about. We will not deceive you. That signature is not a printing error.

19. frankjg

frankjg Well-Known Member

If you have a dealer who “verifies” all of your rarities then why come here asking questions?

Curious, are you a collector or are you trying to make money off of your finds?

Brina likes this.
  20. JorjeFresco64

JorjeFresco64 Member

I wanna actually wait I wanna get them put into slabs. I just cannot get good enough pics for y'all too see. Some of my coins r errors tho. That's why I haven't spent them. And I do know y'all are experts also. My pics r just not good enough. I apologize .

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  21. frankjg

frankjg Well-Known Member

Then why not just offer them to the deal who is verifying them. If they are worth something he will buy them.

Have you read any books about coins and the minting process?

JorjeFresco64 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted