2003 doubled die bowtie?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Sheila Ruley, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Sheila Ruley

Sheila Ruley The short blonde girl

20160214_140151_HDR-1.jpg 20160214_140151_HDR.jpg 20160214_135853_HDR.jpg 20160214_135612_HDR.jpg 20160214_135512_HDR.jpg 20160214_135259_HDR.jpg Is this doubled? If not, what is it?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. rzage

rzage What Goes Around Comes Around .

Looks like something on the bottom of Abe's beard too . Though on the beard looks like MD .

4. Sheila Ruley

There is. I just don't know what it is. I have never seen this before.

5. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

The bottom of the beard is MD. I'm not seeing anything on the neck tie. Abe does seem to have a giant mole on his neck though....he should prolly go to a doctor and get that checked out :p

Sheila Ruley likes this.
  6. rzage

Sheila , do you have the Cherrypickers guide , 1st issue . Even better would be to join CONECA as it's reasonable (dirt cheap) for what you can get out of it .

7. Sheila Ruley

Not yet. I need to get one. I see like a shadow on the left side of the bowtie. Looks indented. Left side when you are looking at it. I have not had the money to get anything else yet. We are saving to move.

8. ken454

ken454 Well-Known Member

most likely an old hit on the tie..

9. Sheila Ruley

OK. Thanks

10. rzage

I wish I had one as I got the 2nd book dimes on up , and I never use it that I would give you . Also my eyes are not what they used to be. So roll searching is out for me .

11. Sheila Ruley

I'm sorry to hear that. I know what it is like to not be able to see. I almost lost my vision twice due to very sever dry eyes. I almost had to have cornea replacement on both eyes. I couldn't see a foot in front of me. Severely painful.

Draft saved Draft deleted