2001 Penny

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Maladoisb, Jun 11, 2021.

  1. Maladoisb

    Maladoisb New Member

    I founded 2001 penny with kind of splash on it just want to if it is common this kind of error. When you look on coin is kind of splash from the word TRUST all over Lincoln clothes. 20210605_001401.jpg 20210605_001812.jpg Thank you.
  2. Avatar

    Guest User Guest

    to hide this ad.
  3. thomas mozzillo

    thomas mozzillo Supporter! Supporter

    Welcome to Coin Talk. What you see are called Plating Blisters. You can read all about them on this site: http://www.error-ref.com/?s=plating+blisters
    They are pretty common on all Lincoln Cents produced since 1982. :)
  4. SensibleSal66

    SensibleSal66 Casual Collector / error expert "in Training "

Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page