2000 wam MS66 IGC cent

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by jon12, Jun 28, 2015.

1. jon12

jon12 Young Numismatic

I recently bought one of these from a coin show for $3, and I would like to know what it is worth. Every reference that I have found estimated $30 and if that is true, then I got a very good deal right?

Error66 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

Does this question come with a photo?

4. jon12

jon12 Young Numismatic

I don't have a photo of it, I was just wondering what it might sell for.

5. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

Just an FYI, most people here don't like to give advice without photos because there are so many things that affect the answer: What's the coin's grade? Is it actually a WAM? Are there any problems with it? The advice is so speculative that most people won't bother. I do apologize for not giving you the answer you were looking for.

6. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

"One of these" just does not cut it, Jon... and even mentioning the ICG certification doesn't matter much at all because you did't bother to say it the coin is attributed (on the label) or not. If you can't photograph it now, how could you ever hope to sell at a fair premium?

As I am sure you know, most all the value in and desire for a coin such as this is claimed to be is in the variety; if attributed by ICG you will have an easier time selling than if attributed by you, especially without photos, but still this holder isn't going to cause anyone to beat down your door. At this point the best I can suggest is that you compare whatever it is that you have to any completed ebay listings to get a somewhat reasonable range.

7. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

Honestly, the 2000 WAM is found in gem-state roll-searching. Over the years I think my kids have at least a dozen in that grade.

Draft saved Draft deleted