2 wide am's ?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by wokeupscreamin, Feb 27, 2010.

1. wokeupscreamin

wokeupscreamin Junior Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. fishaddicit

fishaddicit Senior Member

It looks like it. But need to know the dates and a pic of the initials. FG

4. wokeupscreamin

they are both 2000 - P

5. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Very nice find. How long did it take you to find those? I've been looking without any luck so far.

6. Louie_Two_Bits

Louie_Two_Bits Chump for Change

Cool; nice finds. Those are DEFINITELY WAM's!!!

-LTB

7. Shoewrecky

Shoewrecky Coin Hoarder

I have gone through close to if not already $75-$100 worth of pennies and found nothing :(

8. zekeguzz

zekeguzz lmc freak

Good finds ' screamin'. Two fer's are rare to come by. Stash em in 2x2's and a dry place.

Shoewrecky you might have a a long way to go in bricks before your first one. Some CTer's have looked for years with nothing to show for WAM's but have found many other beautiful cents. WAM's aren't everything. But keep searchin' and they will find you, for sure. zeke

9. wokeupscreamin

I found one a month ago in $10.00 worth of rolls and I found the other yesturday in $7.00 worth of rolls. I think one is cleaned though. Like.. the old hot sauce at taco bell trick or something. Ohh well.

10. JJK78

JJK78 Member

Nice finds! I have searched a few hundred dollars worth of pennies and found about 8-10 98 and 2000 WAM's - still no 99's though! Congrats!

11. kimdehart

kimdehart Penny Nut

I have searched thousandssss of cents and only found two 98's and none of the others, looking for a 2000 for my album, and don't know if I will ever find a 99

12. foundinrolls

foundinrolls Roll Searching Enthusiast

Definitely Wide AM :) also notice how evenly spaced the letters A M E are.

13. Lather

Lather Time traver Numismatist

I have looked through an Easy 1000.00 in Lincolns and not found ONE.. Lucky dog!
    Good for you .. now save some for the rest of us...

Very nice!

Had to edit..

There was NOTHING easy about looking though that many.. (as my eye twitches)

Draft saved Draft deleted