2 W Mintmarked Quarters

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Collecting Nut, May 5, 2020.

1. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Mt Mint order was due in Friday. Then I received a text for Saturday delivery. It never came. Then on Monday I was expecting it but I never saw it. I got the mail but no box. Then my mother in law (mom) called and said she had a box for me. It was delivered to her address which is next door.

There it was my Mint order. Here are 2 of the W Nickels. The Uncirculated one is not available st this time. The release date is TBD. Is difficult to get nice photos on my cell through that government packaging, especially on the reverse proof. Any scratches you see are on the plastic and not the coin.
    IMG_3803.JPG IMG_3804.JPG IMG_3805.JPG IMG_3806.JPG

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. tmoneyeagles

tmoneyeagles Indian Buffalo Gatherer

The real story here is that you live next door to your mother in law. :woot:

4. SamuelFred1

SamuelFred1 I Guess I'm Kind Of a Decent Member at This Point?

Wait a minute... quarters.... five cents.....

Collecting Nut likes this.
  5. Collecting Nut

I'll not admit to old age. It was just a simple ordinary every day typo. If you believe that I have a bridge for sale and you can collect daily tolls from all the vehicles that use it.

Actually, I was looking at some Quarters just before I did the thread.

6. Collecting Nut

Everyone knows that. She loves me very much and she treats me as if I was her own son. She even introduces me to her friends as her son. My wife and I can for her 20 acre estate.

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  7. SamuelFred1

SamuelFred1 I Guess I'm Kind Of a Decent Member at This Point?

That's nice. My mother-in-law (now deceased) was not happy with her daughter marrying a "dirty hippie." She called me that because I lived in London in the late 60s. I was at a boarding school and was 14 years old.

LakeEffect and Randy Abercrombie like this.
  8. Collecting Nut

My first mother in law was horrible. I understand.

9. charlie123

charlie123 Well-Known Member

Wonder what she would've called you if you were living in Berkeley at that time?

10. Mike185

Mike185 Well-Known Member

I like that reversed proof!!!

Collecting Nut and SamuelFred1 like this.
  11. Collecting Nut

It is quite lovely. I still need the last W Nickel but those aren't available at this time.

12. tmoneyeagles

tmoneyeagles Indian Buffalo Gatherer

My own mother doesn't even do that.

My ex-mother in law wouldn't let me onto the estate.

I enjoy interacting with you, but it has made me realize that I'm just a Bizarro version of another Super Man.

SamuelFred1 likes this.
  13. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

How about having her in bed with you? (Perish the thought) Travis, my friend? You're still way too young.........but I gotta hand it to you...... rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif

Draft saved Draft deleted