2 newest additions to my collection.

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Vizzura, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Vizzura

Vizzura Member

Found me a couple nice peace dollars locally, i love a nice shiny coin. 24 obverse.jpg 24 reverse.jpg 25 obverse.jpg 25 revedrse.jpg

dwhiz, Skyman, Penna_Boy and 10 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. physics-fan3.14

physics-fan3.14 You got any more of them.... prooflikes?

These look like nice, great, shiny, white, mid-grade coins.

These are the perfect kind of coin to go into a nice album - that would be a really nice set when done.

Vizzura likes this.
  4. Vizzura

Vizzura Member

Yea i've been working on a set of peace dollars for awhile now, i used to have a full set all au55 or higher but ended up selling it a few years back, i really regret that decision because i love the peace dollar, i think its a beautiful coin.

manny9655 and Inspector43 like this.
  5. physics-fan3.14

physics-fan3.14 You got any more of them.... prooflikes?

I've thought about building a set of Peace$ a few times, because I agree that it is a very attractive coin. Each time, I've realized I only have so much money, and I can't be pulled in too many directions.

One day, I'll move in that direction.

dwhiz and Vizzura like this.
  6. Vizzura

Vizzura Member

Yea i also find it hard to focus in on one collection at a time, i love a lot of the older u.s. coinage, i'd absolutely love to put together a full set of walking liberty's sometime as well.

7. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Very nice looking. Ya gotta love a shiny Peace Dollar.

Vizzura likes this.
  8. These are just beautiful friend! Nice find, love em.

Vizzura likes this.
  9. ksparrow

ksparrow Coin Hoarder

Great looking dollars, lots of luster .

Vizzura likes this.
  10. Vizzura

Vizzura Member

Thanks i love nice shiny white coins, but i also like some toned coins, honestly that cartwheel luster is what gets me to love them.

11. manny9655

manny9655 Well-Known Member

I've always loved the Peace dollar. Mrs. DeFrancisci, the designer's wife, was the main model, and from photos I've seen of her, she was a very beautiful woman, at least in my view.

NumismaticGary likes this.
  12. Vizzura

Vizzura Member

Yea its a beautiful coin, she must have been gorgeous woman i never have seen a picture of her i'll have to look her up.

Draft saved Draft deleted