2 free ANACS grading submissions

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by jwitten, Jun 17, 2015.

1. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

If it gets there, they grade it.

Barber dime 94s likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. EasyE418

EasyE418 Ca$h Money collector

I may do this on Friday..... send in 2 CC's since the value is up to $2k

4. Barber dime 94s

Barber dime 94s Active Member

I just send mine out yesterday , I used a padded envelope with tracking .. So I guess I will see what happens ..

5. rooman9

rooman9 Lovin Shiny Things

Did the same thing. Got there fine.

Barber dime 94s likes this.
  6. Barber dime 94s

Barber dime 94s Active Member

I understand they will be swamped with these , but what is the turn around time , any ideas?
    Anyone received theirs back yet ?
    I'm not in a big hurry or anything and considering it only cost 24.76 to send in the two ..
    I had a d over d nickel I wanted to send and was willing to pay the extra 7bucks , just didn't know if they would do that with the promo offer..

silentnviolent likes this.
  7. charlie123

charlie123 Well-Known Member

Thanks again to TopcatCoin for this thread.

With tomorrow being the 4th, I 'm not sure if things get postmarked on National Holidays. Better get them in today.

8. Thank jwitten. He is the OP and answered many questions along the way. I sent in my two 1916 Carr Barber Tokens for free encapsulation and should get them back mid-July. TC

jwitten likes this.
  9. charlie123

charlie123 Well-Known Member

Right. Thanks jwitten!

Sorry I had to get up early (4:30 AM PST) to snag the other 4 Truman sets. Thus, Not thinking clearly. You guys on the East coast have an advantage over us left coasters.:)

jwitten likes this.
  10. EasyE418

Thanks. Got two low tier CC's out in the mail.... Hate the holders, but like the value!

Dj Shift and Barber dime 94s like this.
  11. 91stang2

91stang2 Pocket change junkie

heck I was just happy with the offer---Iwas going to send in my press through greese for the fun of it...geezz
    or my spitting horse state quarter--- LEEPC - WIN_20140213_184509.JPG LEEPC - WIN_20140213_184509.JPG LEEPC - dc-12 obv.JPG

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
    dwhiz likes this.
  12. 91stang2

internet sorry more of the same pics, only wanted TWO

13. stash584

stash584 Junior Member

I sent in a D Carr 1916 token and an 1877 cc dime about two weeks ago. No word back other than they received my coins.

14. 91stang2

WOW! as a new coin guy, I signed up for the insider on the web site, and I have received emails from the man Paul at Anacs. Think he runs the show, not sure-as someone who likes coins they seemed to have won me over. I'm not in this coin game for the 'best' grading company that will give me the highest grade on my little coin, so I can sell later at a profit. A certified coin is better than pocket change. I think how very nice of them--Paul got two coins, pictured above, coming your way..

15. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Barely sent mine today. Printed a label off of Paypal which has today's date, hope it works and I hope I did everything right. If not, I gotta pay full price. What y'all think, the postage label says July 4th?

16. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

Just checked the website and mine says shipping! Grades not posted yet though..

TopcatCoin likes this.
  17. Agilmore01

Agilmore01 Well-Known Member

Mine still says "Opening". Expected ship date 7/20.

18. rooman9

rooman9 Lovin Shiny Things

Same, still opening

19. Teddydogno1

Teddydogno1 Well-Known Member

Got an email yesterday that my submission was received. Sent a BU 1954D Half and a nice but common Morgan, just to see how it grades.

Rob

20. EasyE418

Got email saying they received my coins.... I asked them if I must absolutely have that ugly holder and he hung up on me.......jk :clown:

McBlzr likes this.
  21. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

Mine states ship date 7/13 we'll see

Draft saved Draft deleted