2 free ANACS grading submissions

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by jwitten, Jun 17, 2015.

1. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

I'm sending in these two 1934Texas 3-horz.jpg 1936 Long Island 1a-horz.jpg

sambyrd44 and McBlzr like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Old Error Guy

Old Error Guy Well-Known Member

I'm generally not an ANACS basher, but the last 2 I sent in on one of these deals was a joke. My dog could have done better attribution. Grading was OK.

4. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

Anacs under graded my last 2 gold (compared to what they had already graded at NGC). I do not have high hopes.

5. Brett_in_Sacto

Brett_in_Sacto Well-Known Member

I just sent in 3 coins (paid for one, might as well since postage covers it!)

I've got a 1957 proof Franklin, an 1856 half dime (which I'm hoping for an XF, but expecting VF), and my one big hope is the 1943 full steps DDR nickel which I believe is at least an MS65, possibly an MS66 or even better. It's flawless, but I'm the owner and may have rose colored glasses on.

Thanks ANACS!!!

jwitten likes this.
  6. EasyE418

EasyE418 Ca$h Money collector

How do I become an ANACS insider?

7. Agilmore01

Agilmore01 Well-Known Member

Will take my gold to the Raleigh show and use the special just for authentication on my gold pieces. Can't think of a cheaper way to see what's real or not. I have my 2 best pieces ready to go to PCGS.

dwhiz likes this.
  8. jwitten

Just sign up on their website I think. To do this deal, you do not have to be an insider... just use the promo code.

9. McBlzr

McBlzr Sr Professional Collector

10. silentnviolent

silentnviolent accumulator--selling--make an offer I can't refuse

Perfect for a couple lowballs. Are error coins included in the freebies or is there a fee for that?

11. rooman9

rooman9 Lovin Shiny Things

Fee. It's only free for a basic submission everything else is the normal price from what I could see.

silentnviolent likes this.
  12. Rassi

Rassi #GoCubs #FlyTheW #WeAreGood

I've been having trouble getting registration to go thru for several days. Anyone else have a problem? I want to be registered before I send in my token, but can't get it to go through. Keeps telling me there was a website error after I put in all my info.

13. McBlzr

I had to call them on the phone when this happened back in Dec. or Jan.

14. Brett_in_Sacto

They have had an ongoing issue with registering. They have contact info on the site, and even state they have an issue. If you register and it fails, follow the instructions on the site to complete it.

Cheers!

15. Rassi

Rassi #GoCubs #FlyTheW #WeAreGood

They had a thing to send them an email - no response yet. Will look into a phone call.

16. Brett_in_Sacto

Be patient, when putting out a "free grading" offer, you know they're gonna be swamped! :)

17. rooman9

rooman9 Lovin Shiny Things

Do I have to register to send in the coins?

18. McBlzr

NO, the first time I just downloaded their form, printed it. Filled it out with correct info & put in the special code (July 4th) and mailed them two coins.

rooman9 likes this.
  19. Quick question: Do you guys always send the coins to ANACS via Registered Mail?

Thanks, TC

20. jwitten

I did First class with insurance. I just depends on the level of security you want.

21. Thanks! I really just wanted to be sure they would accept a delivery that was NOT sent via registered mail. Anyone else send not via registered mail?

Draft saved Draft deleted