2.5 X 2.5 & 2 X 2 Safe Flips

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by Al Kowsky, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Al Kowsky

Al Kowsky Well-Known Member

Do any CT members know where I can buy 2.5 X 2.5, & 2 X 2 safe flips (PVC free) o_O? I attempted to buy some from a couple of Amazon vendors & I got a message "unable to ship" with no other explanation :confused:.

panzerman, +VGO.DVCKS and capthank like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Roman Collector

Roman Collector Well-Known Member

Littleton Coin.

capthank likes this.
  4. Al Kowsky

R.C., I just checked out their website & didn't see any flips for sale :(.

5. 1stSgt22

1stSgt22 I'm just me!

6. Al Kowsky

1st Sgt22, Thanks for the info :). I did check out their website & they have 2 X 2 that I'll keep in mind, but I still need the 2.5 X 2.5 flips. I'd like to buy both from the same source to save on shipping.

capthank and Inspector43 like this.
  7. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

I just checked JP's Corner, and the 2x2 & 2.5x2.5 were listed next to one another.
    Saflip Mylar Coin Flips - JP's Corner

Stevearino likes this.
  8. Finn235

Finn235 Well-Known Member

9. gsimonel

gsimonel Well-Known Member

10. Hamilcar Barca

Hamilcar Barca Well-Known Member

Not everything Littleton has is on their website. Call them. Wizard Coin Supply is my favorite.

buckeye73 and PlanoSteve like this.
  11. buckeye73

buckeye73 Well-Known Member

My favorite vendor is Coin Supply Express. They have a broad range of supplies in small to bulk quantities, including these you inquired about.
    Email: Information@CoinSupplyEspress.com. You can also visit online at www.CoinSupplyExpress.com for more info.
    Edit: I’ve found the prices to be very competitive.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    Hamilcar Barca likes this.
  12. Al Kowsky

Many thanks to everyone. I just placed an order with Wizard Coin Supply :happy:.

panzerman, capthank and DonnaML like this.
  13. UncleScroge

UncleScroge Well-Known Member

Try eBay. All sorts of them there. Different quantities, different prices, etc.

14. Romancollector

Romancollector Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of a coin supply place in Canada that has Saflips? I'm looking for 2x2. Currently, they are almost $80 Cad for 2 packs of 50 via amazon. Also, shipping from the previously mentioned US websites is absurd.

15. AZSteve

AZSteve Well-Known Member

I have been very pleased with Guardhouse, as in www.guardhouseholders.com. They are part of a wholesale company (Transline Supply), but they sell their private-label items to the public. They carry lots of items (including Archival Coin Flips), but for cardboard/mylar flips they have 1.5x1.5's, 2x2's, and one size (Crown) of 2.5x2.5's. Most are currently in stock, and you can sign up for notification if out-of-stock. Quality seems good, prices are best I have seen, and they have been giving a 10% discount PLUS free standard shipping for orders over $10. They have been very responsive to questions.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  16. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

Ebay, BCW in search.

17. panzerman

panzerman Well-Known Member

That is where I got mine from.:)

18. Mat

Mat Ancient Coincoholic

I used to buy my flips from Forvm but now they charge more to ship them than the flips themselves, over $14 or something to ship. Forget it.

So it's been ebay with no issues.

panzerman likes this.
  19. thomas mozzillo

thomas mozzillo Well-Known Member

Just Google "Coin Supplies" and compare prices.

Draft saved Draft deleted