SOLD $2.5 Quar. Eagle close to melt 'first lost- tooth/fairy coin' details inside TY

Discussion in 'Want Lists' started by Blissskr, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blissskr

Blissskr Well-Known Member

Hi, fellow members
    I know there are some members who are dealers and others who probably buy and sell gold on the regular that maybe able to help me out with this request.

My daughter who will be 6 in January has her first loose tooth. After talking it over with my wife we would like to make the first coin the tooth fairy leaves her a very special one that she will remember for life. I'm looking for a gold 2.5 quarter eagle, no real preference whether it's an Indian or Liberty.
    I actually prefer a coin that's ex jewelry, been cleaned, or polished,etc as long as it's eye appealing, considering eye appeal to a six year old girl.

My daughter will probably handle the coin extensively so I don't mind a problem coin as long as not harshly damaged to her 'eye' appeal i.e. heavily scratched, cut marks, bent,etc. I'd prefer only paying a fair premium over spot for a bullion type coin versus a numismatic one as I want her to be able to enjoy this coin ie be able to hold and enjoy it. If you have one that you think would work just send me a pm with how much you'd like for it, if you could include a pic with the pm that would great.

I prefer to pay by paypal non gift for payment as (I would cover your fee's + agreed on price)
    If your someone I've dealt with before or a long time member in good standing, or a dealer member,etc I'm flexible on sending payment differently or using a different payment method.
    If you need references or anything I'll be glad to provide them.
    Thanks, Will :smile

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.