1st Day of Release

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by littleguy, Jan 14, 2015.

1. littleguy

littleguy Member

Because I am new here, I have a question that I hope I will find an answer for. I was in the process of buying a roll of ASE's and the dealer was trying to sell me a PCGS MS70 1st day of release physically signed by the engraver for what i felt was an exorbitant price. Can anyone here tell me what the Premium for that coin is ?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. bkozak33

bkozak33 Collector

The premium i would pay is zero, however people will pay more for it. If labels and signature is what you collect, then a premium may be worth it.

4. krispy

krispy krispy

(same reply as in your other thread inquiry)

Stick with what you were intending to buy. Steer clear of these distracting suggestions to buy for things you are not yet familiar with. If you are out to buy a roll of bullion ASE, beware those trying to impress you with collectibles for a strong mark up. You can learn about the value and premiums of those later. Also, most of the time, the signature is a facsimile on these niche marketed coins.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  5. littleguy

littleguy Member

Thats what i thought when i ordered a set of them yesterday. I have cancelled my order thanks to you guys.

6. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

First Day of Release, First Strike and Early Releases should have absolutely no bearing on the value of the coin. In any of these cases, it could be the 1st coin or the 100,000th coin produced.

Chris

Garlicus, kaosleeroy108 and tommyc03 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted