1999p Connecticut and 2012p Denali Double Dies + more

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by MeowtheKitty, Dec 10, 2018.

1. MeowtheKitty

MeowtheKitty Well-Known Member

Meow has found some double dies today CRH. A 1999p Connecticut and 2012p Denali. Also Meow posted pics of 2 different Blue ridge parkway d mints in the recent past, and did not get any comments or if they where any good or not. So Meow has posted those again. Please no comments besides ones regarding these coins. Today's finds are very similar to documented ones. But the Blue ridge parkway double dies like these shown are not known in D mints. Oh yea, and Meow found a Harper's ferry p mint double die yesterday.
    WIN_20181210_13_43_48_Pro.jpg WIN_20181210_13_42_41_Pro.jpg WIN_20181203_15_48_44_Pro.jpg WIN_20181117_09_37_38_Pro.jpg
    This is two pictures of a quarter different from the one above.

WIN_20181128_04_34_19_Pro.jpg WIN_20181128_04_34_38_Pro.jpg

SlipperySocks and Jaelus like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SlipperySocks

SlipperySocks Well-Known Member

Youb have more patience than I do! I am still looking for that Denali DDO. Nice finds

4. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

The correct numismatic terminology is actually.. Doubled Die.. Not double die

Quote - "Note that the proper terminology for this occurrence includes the letter 'd' at the end of the first word, hence "doubled die". The term "double die" without the first word ending in 'd' is not proper numismatic terminology." Closed quote

Big difference!
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doubled_die

5. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Meow must have good eyes to spot so many minor varieties.

6. MeowtheKitty

Lots of free time too. Meow CRHs everyday. Started about 7 months ago, and just loves it.

SlipperySocks and Collecting Nut like this.
  7. MeowtheKitty

Oh, OK. So what do think of the Blue Ridge Parkway ones? Meow is not too sure about them.

paddyman98 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted