1999-p Connecticut 25c MAJOR rotation

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by CallMeButter, Jan 10, 2023.

  1. Pickin and Grinin

    Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

    I think they just call it rotated dies. Unless you pay for the extra on the label.
    71Avalon and PamR like this.
  2. Avatar

    Guest User Guest

    to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

    paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter


    Not really.

    71Avalon and CallMeButter like this.
  4. CallMeButter

    CallMeButter Member

    I assume that would all be covered by in-house professionals during the process
    71Avalon likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page