1999 misprint 1 dollar bill

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Bonatno, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Bonatno

Bonatno New Member

Has anyone seen something like this? If so how much do you think it's worth? It has a lite crease in the center sorry for the iPhone photo and thanks in advance. [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Rick Stachowski

Rick Stachowski Motor City Car Capital

nice find, I have a error book for currency, I'll check it, then I'll post a number for you, looks in gem shape to me

4. josh's coins

josh's coins Well-Known Member

That's a bit unusual. Someone at the federal reserve wasn't doing there job.

Morgan9 likes this.
  5. Bonatno

Bonatno New Member

I know not only is it mid cut the seal and serial numbers are upside down. I have seen mis cut notes but not both on the same note. I'm thinking that I should have it graded if it is rare.

Oh and btw it has the serial number of the devil upside down 999 ebsih or 666 his be or his be 666 or even be his 666.
    Happy Halloween everyone.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  6. Bonatno

Bonatno New Member

So does anyone know the value of this note?

7. jloring

jloring Senior Citizen

Bonatno likes this.
  8. Bonatno

Bonatno New Member

Thanks jloring,
    I noticed that the eBay note had a part of another note on the top edge. Does that make it more valuable? He listed it as buy it for 850, I wonder if it will sell.

9. Morgan9

Morgan9 Amateur

I think the 850 price is a little to high commanding price, but with your bill i think you could get 200-300 depending on you getting it graded

10. Karen Whitcomb

Karen Whitcomb New Member

[​IMG] How much could this be worth

11. Karen Whitcomb

Karen Whitcomb New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted