1999 d ddo ddr error coin

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by young mag, Dec 24, 2018.

1. young mag

young mag Member

Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 7.46.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 7.35.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 7.13.56 PM.png struck on flying eagle cent

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Marites Foertsch likes this.
  4. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

5. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

Not only did I sit down and explain to you how to do this overlay, and you didn’t listen, but I also proved you wrong. You also didn’t listen there. Big surprise.

6. young mag

young mag Member

a picture say's a thousand words

7. young mag

young mag Member

a picture say's a thousand words Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 7.35.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 7.13.56 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 7.46.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 7.46.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 7.35.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 7.13.56 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 7.46.46 PM.png

8. young mag

young mag Member

9. Seattlite86

Your pictures show nothing. I literally overlaid the two coins in a bunch of different configurations. That mark is NOT from a flying eagle cent. It’s conclusive. If you think you’re going to refute my concrete evidence, you’re going to have to use your words and point things out. This is seriously old. Submit it over any grading company. If they grade it and say it’s an overstrike, I will personally repay you the submission costs and post a public apology. I know you won’t do that, because even you don’t believe your ridiculous story, you just like trolling people. I’m done with you. You don’t know the first thing about the minting process.

10. frankjg

frankjg Well-Known Member

Can we get this guy banned now?

He's created multiple threads with the same garbage and is starting threads about a different coin and injecting this same cent into those threads.

To me it's clear he's a troll and a nuisance.

11. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

ditto

Kentucky likes this.
  12. Seattlite86

I wish. Unfortunately, he hasn’t violated any of the rules.

13. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

Nope, absolutely not.

14. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

Being a troll all by itself isn't sufficient justification for the actions you suggest. I think you and others of a similar mind should simply ignore him.

spirityoda and Seattlite86 like this.
  15. Shrews1994

Shrews1994 Collecting is my passion.

I can think of a million words for these pictures..

Kentucky likes this.
  16. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

and all start with:

"no"

Pickin and Grinin likes this.
  17. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

Seems that Young mag is gone. Profile page says Error and wont load.

18. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Merry Christmas!

Pickin and Grinin and frankjg like this.
  19. Eduardmagdaleno

Eduardmagdaleno New Member

I will have to disagree with you. To you it may sound ridiculous because the coin is not in front of you and no you don't have to make a public apology.

20. Eduardmagdaleno

Eduardmagdaleno New Member

So what do you think pretty good pics don't you think ? Do you know any thing about rare coins such as this one. If you do fell free to share some knowledge.

21. Oldhoopster

Oldhoopster Member of the ANA since 1982

Please answer one simple question. In the 1850s, How did the mint get a copper plated zinc planchet to strike the flying eagle undertype?

Once again, another ridiculous theory crashes and burns due to reality. Don't worry, you don't have to make a public apology either.

BTW: just curious. Why aren't you using your young mag username?

Draft saved Draft deleted