1999 BIE

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by eric6794, Feb 13, 2016.

1. eric6794

eric6794 Well-Known Member

I may not be sure of clashes and doubled die's but I know that this is a full BIE. I tried to match it but cannot find a match on the site cuds on coins. 99bie1.jpg 99bie2.jpg

coinzip, TJ1952 and Pickin and Grinin like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

4. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

I'd bet you would find another one if you had all 5,237,600,000 of them on your desk! Wide AM's, too!

Chris;);)

5. Rick Stachowski

Rick Stachowski Motor City Car Capital

If you can get closeups, I'm sure Cuds On Coins would be interested in posting it on their site, unless they already have one ...

6. Rick Stachowski

Rick Stachowski Motor City Car Capital

Kind of funny you said that Chris, I posted on Tommy thread what a waste of time to roll search Cents .

Most DDOs are worth 25 dollars or less, at the high grade of ms-65 ...

7. cpm9ball

Zackly! Unfortunately, they haven't learned to grade yet. Just think! 50 years from now when their grandchildren inherit the hoard, they will just end up in a wishing well at the local mall.

Chris

Rick Stachowski likes this.
  8. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

I can ping jc Stevens for you if you like. He handles the BIE's for CoC and I'm sure he'd like to add it if it's unlisted

eric6794 likes this.
  9. 2Old

2Old Active Member

eric6794 and tomfiggy like this.
  10. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

Looks like I didn't need to ping you afterall JC. Your ears must have been burning :p

11. tomfiggy

tomfiggy Well-Known Member

Great find!

eric6794 likes this.
  12. tomfiggy

Why all the hating on Lincoln roll searchers?

eric6794 likes this.
  13. eric6794

if I had all 5,237,600,000 in front of me on a desk 1st that would be a very big desk, 2nd I could charge pretty much what I wanted for them since I'd have them all , last I probably wouldn't be going through those since I'd have the money to go through St. Gaudens ;)

14. eric6794

I'll either send it tonight or sometime tommorow

15. eric6794

they probably find it boring or a waste of time. To me its a cheap easy way to find cool little things like this and you never know when you'll come across something as cool as a 1969 s ddo that are still being found in circulation.

16. cpm9ball

It's not that I hate anyone, but hardly a week goes by that we don't have a dozen or more threads about some anomaly on Lincoln cents. For a while there, it was always about doubled ears. It sure would be a nice change of pace for someone to post about roll-searching dimes, quarters, half dollars or dollars. The only reports we get about these denominations is whether or not someone finds silver (dollars coins excluded).

Chris

17. tomfiggy

I wish I could find a real doubled ear. I haven't studied other denominations much so I have nothing to share. In the CRH section of the forum it seems like all they talk about is halfs, silver, not much copper.

18. 2Old

2Old Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted