1997 strange cent with blobs on reverse

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by XanthenX, Aug 10, 2018.

  1. XanthenX

    XanthenX Member

    Found this 1997 P cent with strange blobs around the letter E on ONE CENT. Not familiar with this type of error so was hoping for some education on the matter. Thank you

    0810180212a.jpg 0810180213.jpg
  2. Avatar

    Guest User Guest

    to hide this ad.
  3. Dave363

    Dave363 Supporter! Supporter

    Based on your pics it appears to be plating blisters so lets see what other's think.JMO
  4. lordmarcovan

    lordmarcovan Eclectic & odd Moderator

    Yes, I would concur with plating blisters.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page