1997 narrow AM DD

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Silversoul82, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Silversoul82

Silversoul82 Member

1997 MS65 1516332455876-1430652328.jpg DDO/R cent. 1516333392808-1875018440.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. 352sdeer

352sdeer Collecting Lincoln cents for 50 years!

Not seeing it. I am seeing someone posting a normal cent.
    6392717E-3989-4518-9843-C2D9AC7EF1B8.gif

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    furryfrog02 and Willysilver like this.
  4. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

I have one of those.

5. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

All 97' cents are a close AM. 98,99,2000 Philadelphia are the ones that have a type two reverse, and you are looking for the wide AM.
    You should really take the coin out of the flip, for a good photo.
    These zlincolns come with many a problem, being copper coated zinc.
    They have split plate doubling, machine doubling, and die deterioration doubling. I am not seeing anything that says doubled die. you can try and prove me wrong by taking the coin out of the flip and shooting a well lit photo, please tell us where it is, that you think it is a DD.

6. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

The guy says he is disabled, and with out knowing what kind of disability, you are being a bit rude, ease off.
    I have three adopted kin that look physically fine and are as strong as can be. They have fetal alcohol syndrome, which is a learning disability. You are acting like the Bully, just remember you don't know who is on the other side of the screen. Even if they act like they don't want to learn, they have a right to be here as much as you do.

7. 352sdeer

352sdeer Collecting Lincoln cents for 50 years!

Okay that could be our problem here. We might have a similar situation. I quess we will just put up with the unbelievable crap string of images and questions because we? Should, could, want to, need to, have to, must, just what is the correct answer? I’ll back off the overtly rude comments and questions because you could be correct and it’s the right thing to do. I wasn’t the nicest person for that I apologize to the Community and the Op
    Reed

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
Draft saved Draft deleted