Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Pat Krause, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Pat Krause

Pat Krause New Member

Any idea why the details on this 1995 cent are so detailed? It looks different than any of the newer ones.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. LaCointessa

LaCointessa Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to CoinTake @Pat Krause!

You want to know why your coin's features look sharp and clear? The coin may have been well preserved over the years.

Can we please see the other side (reverse) of your coin? And when you post it, have your photographs positioned so that we don't have to bend our heads to the side to see the coin in its proper position? The top of Lincoln's head should be at the top of the photograph. It just makes it easier on us as we look at your photographs. Same thing for the reverse of your coin. And if you crop out all the extraneous background around your coin before you post it here, we'll be able to practically climb in and take a good look at your coin.

I suspect you may have a coin that has not seen much circulation, but our experts will be able to give you a better opinion.

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  4. Pat Krause

Pat Krause New Member

Here are some more pictures.

Attached Files:

5. Ericred

Ericred Active Member

So that you don't have to bend your head? really

6. LaCointessa

LaCointessa Well-Known Member

Sure @Ericred Why not? But, if I am out of line making such a suggestion or request of a new member, I will not do so in the future.

7. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Much better pics, thank you. It's so much easier on my neck to view coins in this position. Looks like a normal zinc Cent that has not seen much circulation.

8. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Let me guess -- you're on a phone.

Draft saved Draft deleted