1995-W Silver Eagle

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by SteveInTampa, Mar 15, 2019.

1. SteveInTampa

SteveInTampa Always Learning

9C4F9621-ADC7-4864-8984-BF128B7C3A8D.jpeg I’m a U.S. paper money collector and picked this up many years ago and forgot I had it.

Any value to these yet ?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

I’d say. That was part of the Eagle anniversary set. NGC (usually high) pegs it at $4,500.

4. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

I generally only pay ~$18 for ASEs, but yours appears to be worth a few thousand dollars to the right buyer. Recent PCGS sales show between $2,600 and $3,200.

5. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Big time value if you can find someone with deep pockets! :D Good luck with that sale, I'd sell it on Heritage where the big boys shop for coins! :D

Santinidollar and Seattlite86 like this.
  6. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Heritage is one place to get a buyer if you want to sell. Great Collections also gets an audience with fat wallets.

7. johnmilton

johnmilton Well-Known Member

With a mintage of 30,125, I have long considered this coin to be a bit over priced. The survival rate is virtually 100% and most of them are in high grades. The prices on this have come down over the last decade.

The American Silver Eagle is a very popular series, the value seems a bit inflated to me. The January Grey Sheets says the Bluesheet value for this coin in NGC PR-69 is $3.550.

Draft saved Draft deleted