1995 DDO Cent

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Collecting Nut, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Heavymetal

Heavymetal Well-Known Member

Hi Ken, welcome to CoinTalk
    Since I don’t submit to CAC some other members will be along soon who do. Pictures would help. You might want to start your own new thread so more members will see them
    Larry

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Bentley carpenter

Bentley carpenter Well-Known Member

Again I don't think you would be gaining anything buy doing this expect spending money when you really don't have to just curious what site are you most the time own or you just don't bother with it all together I've been on this site for awhile there are some really smart people on here I give you a good name if you want to talk more to someone that has 40 years in this they call his self Paddy Man he holds the answer to any questions you may have good luck and welcome you come to the right place glad to have you. I've been looking for that coin in the wild for a long time still ant found it but there are some out there just got to keep looking you got lucky someone got them out of cirlation quick before they got beat up like I said good luck.

4. Ken Folds

Ken Folds New Member

Thank you - Apparently I don't have access yet to start a new thread since a new user. Not sure if you can repost my original question - just trying to find out if it ever makes sense to send a coin graded 20+ years ago from NGC to PCGS or vice-versa/if current grading standards are more lenient or more strict than historical grading. I'm trying to upload some pics of the OBV of these coins and I really appreciate any feedback.

5. Ken Folds

Ken Folds New Member

6. Ken Folds

Ken Folds New Member

Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback. It appears i have very limited access/none to post new thread or to even upload pics/media. Not sure how to have access for that here. Not a great platform for new users lol

7. CygnusCC

CygnusCC Roping the Learns Supporter

I think you need to confirm your email address before you get full posting privileges. At least according to:
    https://www.cointalk.com/threads/how-to-post-and-add-photos.309963/#post-2986588

8. Heavymetal

Hi Ken Try this:
    Select Forums
    A box for Post a New Thread should appear

9. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

I searched a mint bag back in 1995 and never found one. Still have a second bag I should probably search.

10. Heavymetal

So you’re the one hoarding them all

11. Ken Folds

Ken Folds New Member

Thanks - there must be glitch or something atm, I never even got auto email to confirm account earlier today.

12. Heavymetal

Maybe in Spam folder

13. Ken Folds

Ken Folds New Member

Not there either/looked. I’m actually pretty adept at IT and apps, etc., so not sure why having issues with this, but appreciate the help. Any FB groups similar to this you suggest?

14. Bentley carpenter

Bentley carpenter Well-Known Member

It's called community something it's a pretty good place it's set up a little different than coin talk myself I had to put my e Mail in all that good stuff. But it took a couple days to get were I could send pictures or even put my own threads in. Well I hope you can figure it out this is a great site a lot of knolladge on this site there strat to the gate that is what I like about it and some will go the extra mile but these guys know there stuff. I call it tough but there fair you will find a jerk here and there but you going to get that no matter were you go. Good luck

Draft saved Draft deleted