1995 d Jefferson nickel

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Randy35, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Randy35

Randy35 New Member

Does anyone know anything about this nickel? Its really hard to get any good pictures but I've seen the back of the nickel on the front the word dime piece of a quarter the part of the back of a dime and stars on the front. Just depends on the angle . my phone camera sucks but hopefully you have an idea .I can't find anything online about it and I've never heard of this happening like this. Any help is appreciated . I've never posted in a forum and I created this account just for this one coin

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Dave363

Dave363 Well-Known Member

Welcome to Cointalk
    Based on your pics all I see is a normal circulated nickel with some environmental damage.(Not A Mint Error)JMO
    Dave

4. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

I can't understand what you are trying to say. Are you seeing all this on the nickel you posted? Welcome to CT.

5. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

I really don't see anything about what you have mentioned. But if what you see is incused into the field then it is damage. Someone struck different coins into the Nickel to create the lettering.
    Not a Mint Error

6. Randy35

Randy35 New Member

Yes I can see all that on the obverse of the nickel .have to keep rotating the coin to see some of the other stuff. It was hard to get pictures of anything especially with this phone. I've never seen a coin like that before so I was trying to learn lol

7. Randy35

Randy35 New Member

Thanks guys .I appreciate the knowledge

Draft saved Draft deleted