1994 Silver Premiere Proof Set

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by King Rob, Apr 4, 2015.

1. King Rob

King Rob New Member

image.jpg I just picked this Silver 1994 Premiere Proof Set today along with the basic proof sets from 84, 86. 92 and 93. I've already got the 80 & 82.

I know the value isn't much on em but I like em for some reason and figure they'd just be something cool to have. While I was in the shop there was a guy and his gf that came in with a box of coins that had quite a few foreign ones in it that they show owner didn't buy because he's just not into them and I ended up giving the guy about $8 (I figured it was worth taking a chance on) for 12-15 of em.

I'll take some pics of those later to post but for now here's the 94 Silver Premiere Set.

gronnh20 and tommyc03 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Garlicus

Garlicus Debt is dumb, cash is king.

About $25

coinman1234 likes this.
  4. King Rob

King Rob New Member

Cool, that's what I paid for it. I've been lucky to be dealing with a guy that knows I'm new to this stuff and so far he's been extremely fair with me. Even helping me with buying silver (bars) from his source so I save a few bucks.

Garlicus likes this.
  5. Garlicus

Welcome to the forum and collecting. One resource that I use, and you may find helpful, is http://www.pcgs.com/prices/ They also have an app that you can get for your mobile device or tablet called Photograde, which is very useful. Keep in mind, the prices listed are average retail for graded coins, and it costs about $15 to have a coin graded. My rules of thumb (personal preference) are to undergrade the coin and pay no more than 75% of the stated price.

6. Garlicus

7. jessash1976

jessash1976 Coin knowledgeable

I cant remember what was so Premier about it/ It look like a 1994 silver proof set. I see them online going for 55 bucks, so like the ther poster said, yoy can expect less.

8. King Rob

King Rob New Member

I could be wrong but I believe the Premiere sets are silver and come with a much nicer storage/display case.

9. Andrew G.

Andrew G. Active Member

The display case is the only difference that I know.

10. Andrew G.

Andrew G. Active Member

Here's the 1994 Silver Proof Set (Regular Edition)
    1994 - Silver Proof Set.jpg 20150405_224400.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted