1993 D Washington Quarter, Amazing Die Cracks?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Tracy Henderson, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Uh...if you read the rules, everything here is 5th grade level (sometimes, especially the humor :))

Tracy Henderson likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

There is ALWAYS a lot, and the more you learn, the more you find that you don't know.

SorenCoins likes this.
  4. Tracy Henderson

Tracy Henderson Active Member

This is awesome!!! I have actually used those exact words at work...a lot! It's not fun to be a master of anything, knowledgeable is good, but keeps things exciting.

SorenCoins and Inspector43 like this.
  5. Inspector43

Inspector43 Celebrating 75 Years Active Collecting Supporter

Today is my 3rd anniversary with CT. I had collected for 70 years before that. I think I have learned more in 3 years here than all the other 70 together.

SorenCoins and Stevearino like this.
  6. Tracy Henderson

Tracy Henderson Active Member

70 yrs!! How big is your collection!?! If you don't mind me asking, what are the treasures you get most excited about?

SorenCoins likes this.
  7. Inspector43

Inspector43 Celebrating 75 Years Active Collecting Supporter

1885 nickel my aunt gave me when I was 5 years old. That was 1948. The fact that it was worth $5 got me hooked. If you are really interested in my collection (part of it) take a look at this link:https://www.cointalk.com/threads/sorting-my-70-year-accumulation.330231/

SorenCoins and Tracy Henderson like this.
  8. SorenCoins

SorenCoins Well-Known Member

Absolutely! I hope you find that site just as interesting as I do. Also, your note about your detector's final "wekekekekewwkkwkwkwkkdjfblahhhhh" was hilarious. Sometimes they just go all over the place! Glad to hear that you are already finding lots of fun things.
    The pursuit of knowledge is the best part of all of this! Applying such knowledge to the things you can hold in your hand is really a lot of fun.
    That's a huge accomplishment, both 3 years at CT and 70 years of collecting! I will have to take a look at that thread and see your collection! You must be very proud when you look at your coins.

Inspector43 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted