1992 D & 1946 S Lincoln Error Pennies

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Itiswhatitis, Nov 3, 2019.

?

What is it worth?

1. Face value

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Worth something

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Itiswhatitis

Itiswhatitis Member

1992 Lincoln Cent
    With DD on the date and the word liberty
    Also a few more DD on reverse side.

1946 S
    If you look at the S mint mark there is another S struck before it and a few aother errors

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

You need to post a better image of the '46S. It's too blurry.

I don't see any doubling on the '92D.

Chris

Chuck_A, Mountain Man and Spark1951 like this.
  4. Chuck_A

Chuck_A Well-Known Member

I don't see anything of any value other than 2 cents. Machine doubling on the 92 and nothing on the 46, try doubleddie.com for further information.

Spark1951 likes this.
  5. Itiswhatitis

Itiswhatitis Member

Attached Files:

6. cpm9ball

I guess I didn't make myself clear enough. The '92D doesn't have any hub doubling on it.

The enlargement of the '46S is useless. Unless you can show us a clear image, you're wasting your time.

Chris

Chuck_A and Spark1951 like this.
  7. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Supporter! Supporter

+1 with the others.

Chuck_A likes this.
  8. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

DDD - Die Deterioration Doubling
    Worthless doubling :yack:
    Worth? 1 Cent

9. Kendgreat

Kendgreat New Member

Responses like these are the reason why people will feel discouraged in asking questions.. A simple yes or no response with a few factual information would have been appropriate. The question might be nonsense or a waste of time for you , but you had time to waste to respond to a question that is nonsense and a waste of time... Lol

I'm just glad that when I first asked a question in here that I was able to chat with some members who were very nice , courteous, educated and helpful to a rookie like me. Once again thank you to them ( you know who u guys are!!!.

10. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

I gave a simple answer. I told the truth. Why the fuss? How about next time I just totally lie? Would you like that instead? I'm not trying to discourage anyone. DDD is an actual issue that occurs with worn Die Strikes.

What is up with you newbies? Seriously!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
  11. Oldhoopster

Oldhoopster Member of the ANA since 1982

If you go to www.doubleddie.com which is run by error expert John Wexler, his explanation for die deterioration doubling and mechanical doubling is listed under a tab called “Worthless Doubling”. I think that’s a succinct way of explaining it.

12. cpm9ball

No! The problem is that some people have a thin skin with a bit of paranoia mixed with it.

You have not been around here long enough to witness how many times people get PO'ed from "short, to-the-point" answers, whining that some members are rude.

Then, there are other instances when someone takes the time to go into detail explaining what happened to a coin, and they get a response like, "Do you think I'm stupid?"

So, before you start complaining about @paddyman98 , grow up!

Chris

Draft saved Draft deleted