1991 quarter p or d mint? Is there value to this?

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Lyrics, Feb 3, 2017.

1. dirty_brian

dirty_brian Well-Known Member

I think its a q

Lyrics likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Lyrics

Lyrics Giving this one more chance with lots of hope

4. Anna Marie

Anna Marie New Member

Can you see numbers and maybe a letter in between or in the middle of the leafs and were it says Quarter Dollar on bottom it looks like numbers and maybe a letter or just numbers could it be possible for it to have it there or not I'm just wondering if it's possible to be a error or what does it mean can someone please help me out if it worth something or not. Thanks OH by the way it is hard to tell on some coin's if it is a p or a d it drives me nuts because I look at it so many ways and sometime I think it's a p's and some of them are d's also how can you tell if any coin's are worth something. Well Thanks. I hope you can understand my writing.

5. Anna Marie

Anna Marie New Member

Can you see numbers and maybe a letter in between or in the middle of the leafs and were it says Quarter Dollar on bottom it looks like numbers and maybe a letter or just numbers could it be possible for it to have it there or not I'm just wondering if it's possible to be a error or what does it mean can someone please help me out if it worth something or not. Thanks OH by the way it is hard to tell on some coin's if it is a p or a d it drives me nuts because I look at it so many ways and sometime I think it's a p's and some of them are d's also how can you tell if any coin's are worth something. Well Thanks. I hope you can understand my writing.

6. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

I think that's a D mintmark. It took a hit on the left side where it's straight and now you can see a small gouge with the metal being pushed down to form the post on a P. The post is not long enough to be a P. The loop on the D is larger than the loop on a P. In the end, it's PMD.

Draft saved Draft deleted