1991 D lincoln cent Master hub coin

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Jewels2017, Aug 12, 2017.

1. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

Okay, Mr. Perfect; please go back and RE-READ what I said; it was a COMPLIMENT. Perhaps you could stop feigning outrage long enough to actually read before you post?

You're a good kid, Tyler; don't let nonsense get the best of you.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2017
    Tyler Graton likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Tyler Graton

Tyler Graton Well-Known Member

I'm sorry. I thought you were Ldhair. I apologize, my fault. I wasn't paying attention because Ldhair is being ridiculous and I thought you were talking with him till i read it again

4. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

There you go. That's how it works.

5. Tyler Graton

Ignore me please.

6. BooksB4Coins

Oh, for the love of god! If by "eloquent" you're referring to an effort to spell simple words/terms correctly, then I'm guilty as charged.

That said, is it really THAT difficult to accept some people know more about certain subjects than you? Guess what, buddy; that's life! There are things I could learn from you, and things you can learn from me, but we, in (notice the space) fact, just happen to be on a subject I'm more familiar with. It has nothing to do with "superiority", or trying to get you to spend your coins, nor is this a difficult concept to understand.

*This is from another thread, but perfectly highlights the real issue here...

You don't "choose to allow" anything, and no one has to do a damn thing for you. The members try to help because they want to, and is something that can change very quickly if unappreciated.

It's become abundantly clear that learning isn't on your agenda, and instead simply want to be told whatever it is you want to hear. I am sure the YouTube crowd would be more than happy to do just that. Best of luck to you.

*edited

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  7. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

No.

8. Jewels2017

Jewels2017 Active Member

Granted the coin is probably very worn now and even dirty ... But I never once said that it is in BU condition . And as you stated yourself Micheal k. Yes it does have a very nice strike for some odd reason and the proof coin posted by Taylor G. actually supports the fact that it also looks like it has a proof rim on it which goes back to the original point that I was trying to make in the very beginning . You see I was simply hoping that someone might be able to shed a little light as to why they think it has such a nice strike and wide rim like a proof coin . And if it might be some type of Special coin that's all .... Now moving along . I also want to be the bigger person and apologize if I've offended anyone or seemed to be trying to mislead anyone because I'm not trying to cause any confusion here . Infact I completely understand where Taylor G. Is coming from as well because I feel the same way most of time and so from here on out I will try my best to be very mindful as to how i speak and what I choose to say because Lord knows that no one likes being talked down to or being made to feel stupid simply because they might have made a wrong call on something ...

Tyler Graton likes this.
  9. Michael K

Michael K Well-Known Member

I never said, that you said it was a BU coin.
    Perhaps you got one of the early strike coins with that die, and the result was this coin.
    Modern zinc coins that are produced in the billions are rarely worth a second look. (to me)

jay4202472000 likes this.
  10. jay4202472000

jay4202472000 Well-Known Member

This is exactly what I said about 100 posts ago. It is a well struck, early die state coin.

Oldhoopster and Tyler Graton like this.
  11. BooksB4Coins

But, but, but, but.....

;)

12. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

CoinFacts image. Check out the wide rims.
    25627304_49309726_2200.jpg

jay4202472000 likes this.
  13. Tyler Graton

I think we get it! Atleast I do. I'll never say something looks like something ever again that's for sure

14. Jewels2017

Jewels2017 Active Member

I'm over it already because there's way to many overly sensitive and extremist people in the discussion ... And It's probably not safe to post the coin in any other feed because then I might not be able to handle being told that I don't have a special coin and get assassinated there too for spreading bad Intel ...

Tyler Graton likes this.
  15. BooksB4Coins

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/victim mentality

jay4202472000 and Tyler Graton like this.
  16. Jewels2017

Jewels2017 Active Member

And some people just don't know when to give it up . Smdh

17. BooksB4Coins

18. Tyler Graton

Draft saved Draft deleted