1991 D lincoln cent Master hub coin

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Jewels2017, Aug 12, 2017.

1. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

That's up to Jay and/or you, and is really none of my business. I simply felt the OP would benefit from a better understanding of how the forum works, even if only to avoid future confusion.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Michael K

Michael K Well-Known Member

Disagree that the OP's coin is BU.
    While Lincoln looks very well struck there is wear on LIBERTY and other parts of the obverse. The rim from 7-10 o'clock. A scratch on the rim at 5 o'clock.
    Scratches on the ONE CENT.
    I don't know if that is verdigris on the reverse edge, but it doesn't look like normal toning and this is not a BU coin IMO.

4. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

I'm not going to stick names with this but here goes.

If you do not know what you are talking about, you should not be posting an opinion as fact.

If you are just trying to act like you know what you are talking about, you should not be posting information as fact.

If you don't know it's true, you don't post it as fact. It's that simple.

If you have an opinion but are not sure it's true, you ask questions. You don't leave false information that can be passed on to others.

You should also question information you feel is false and that's just what is going on in this thread.

5. Tyler Graton

Tyler Graton Well-Known Member

6. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

7. Tyler Graton

Geez dude lighten up. Take a joke for once!!

8. Jewels2017

Jewels2017 Active Member

No believe it or not I got your point the first time round booksb4coins . But obviously you didn't get mines because you came right back and started giving me this I'm more superior then you speech about how people are spreading misinformation when infact everyone on here that can read can clearly see that I'm not attempting to provide any misinformation to anyone . Infact the only thing that I am doing is seeking answers and opinions to a simple question ... So instead of giving me these long " eloquent " speeches to show us how superior and bright you are ... And explaining how someone is spreading misinformation which no one is doing here ... Then maybe you should try giving use less intelligent people some real mature and real simple Guidance to help us escape all the nonsense from all these ego driven experts that clearly don't understand what giving Respect is .

Tyler Graton likes this.
  9. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

No I'm not your dude. Read what I posted above. Post only what you know is true.

10. Tyler Graton

I told you already. I said what I thought it looks like.. I never really messed with the proof coin so it is what it is. Also, I don't see anything in the rule book, or know of any rule book that says I have to always have perfect information?? Why do you have to boss me and other people around? I thought that was what the moderators were for? There is no rule book to collecting coins and there is no one who can tell me not to post what I think something may look like. Seriously.... ridiculous you are being and I even said to listen to you guys. But all you guys do is act like a know it all.

11. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Yes. You are spreading misinformation here.

12. Tyler Graton

My goodness. I give up.

13. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

So you know nothing about the topic but you decide to post information as fact?
    Can you not see the harm in that? Think about it.

14. Tyler Graton

Seriously block me. I'm sick of you already. seriously why does my opinion bother you so much?! You really have to be like this. I'm blocking you.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2017
  15. Tyler Graton

Mis information or NOT it still looks like a proof rim to me even though I know it's not. Beat my opinion to hell and say it's misinformation seriously you are ridiculous absolutely IMG_2216.JPG IMG_2208.PNG

16. Tyler Graton

I've got a suggestion for you @ldhair
    If you are so god darn offended by mis information why don't you make a website that has a rule that says misinformation is 100% against the rules and stay there.

17. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

Notice what you did there? You not only clarified that it is just an opinion, but also openly stated only what you know to be fact. This is all anyone can reasonably ask for, and if more did so, there wouldn't be any need for the "misinformation" discussions.

18. Tyler Graton

My god. I really wonder how many people you two Edited have driven off, good way to make a collector make them selves feel good about collecting.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2017
    Jewels2017 likes this.
  19. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

20. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

21. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Draft saved Draft deleted