1990 D Quarter

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by PamR, May 3, 2021.

1. PamR

PamR You Never Know! Supporter

cplrader... other than saying the quarter feels real and yes different opinions people will always have, did I degrade you in any way other than trying to have conversation?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cplradar

cplradar Talmud Chuchum

Yeah - I am not going to continue on that line of conversation. I said what I felt I needed to say, and now I am focused on discussing coins.

4. PamR

Understand.

5. PamR

The coins I posted is only because one felt I just post anything. Will not continue as well. Thanks

6. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

upload_2021-5-5_12-35-36.jpeg
    Pam, Morgandude did a post above and showed these coins in P and D. Breaking them out refers to removing them from the mint sealed plastic. Wish I could sent you a pm.

PamR likes this.
  7. PamR

It’s ok. Thank you. I still don’t get it how it all happened. Just responded trying to say that it’s hard to really see through a pic. I said thanks etc.
    Typing etc, just depends how one words it or reads it.
    It got out of hand. I guess I just read it as Morgandude was calling me out and was not even about the coin.
    Reading threads, people post many things and the person posting it goes back and forth trying to convince the person that critiqued is not right.
    I had just ended it saying thanks.
    I mean someone said dipped in olive oil. But no problem. I have posted nice coins on threads. Nothing against Morgan...For me it’s Live and learn.
    Thanks again. Appreciate it.

8. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Hopefully you understand what breaking out means. Morgan tries to teach members of CT. You should try to do his GTG (guess the grade) threads. Usually I’m close but then he post one that I totally miss. Don’t try to figure it out, just move on. It’s better that way. The longer you’re around, the more threads you read, the easier it is to get to know us and understand where we are coming from. Have a great afternoon.

PamR likes this.
  9. PamR

Thanks again!

Collecting Nut likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted