1987 nickel cud error

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by yorkiedad5, Nov 13, 2009.

1. yorkiedad5

yorkiedad5 Senior Member

Hello all, I really need your help with this one. Ive searched the computer to try to find out what this would be worth and could not find anything about it. Its a nice little cud error with a smaller cud error at about 7.00 on the rim. Also if you look at the top you will see it is a little off too. Is there anyway that you could tell me what I have here? should I get it slabbed? Since I cannot find another match to it anywhere. Is there a web site for nickel errors that you could tell me about? thanks for all your help--BILL

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. double-eagle

double-eagle Junior Member

4. kurt1234567890

kurt1234567890 New Member

Hi how are you I was looking up different things about a coin I had come crossed, a 1987 miss struck nickel some how it led me to your comment so I registered to this site just to respond to that comment. Anyways the nickel I found is exactly the same as yours (I actually didn't notice the extra bump on the right so thanks for bringing that to my attention) I was wondering if you had found any information on it? I know nothing about coins except the fact that the nickel I have is incorrect. So any information you could share with me would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks for your time sincerely, coin clueless

5. KoinJester

KoinJester Well-Known Member

Kurt pictures would be of great help

6. kurt1234567890

kurt1234567890 New Member

The picture above is exactly the same. I didn't think a second picture of the same thing would matter. I'm using my phone to talk on here so I'll try to figure out how to send a photo if you think it would help my cause thanks

Draft saved Draft deleted