1986 error

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by eric6794, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Tyler Graton

Tyler Graton Well-Known Member

Lol... whatever old man. You win.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

Typical child.

Tyler Graton likes this.
  4. Tyler Graton

Lol typical North Korean Nazi. So conformed into your ways you don't respect someone unless they help people around here. Wonder how many people you disrespected just cause they cant figure out this website quick enough for your liking.

5. BooksB4Coins

Were you born this way, or is it a learned trait? Oh, that's right... you're part of the "participation trophy" generation; it both shows and makes perfect sense now.

"North Korean Nazi"? Seriously? Can this get any dumber?

The entire point, dear brilliant snowflake, is that you do the exact same thing you whine about supposedly coming from others, and do so while completely oblivious to this fact. This isn't brain surgery...

6. Tyler Graton

Honestly I really am just kidding. Lol. This is fun to me.

7. BooksB4Coins

Good... nothing wrong with a few shots to the ribs now and then; they say it builds character, you know... ;)

Tyler Graton likes this.
  8. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

I thought they were communists? :muted:

9. Tyler Graton

It was an Ill explained analogy based on his thoughts in how he will respect someone. The way he said that made it sound like I have to be helping others to gain respect. I compared that with the radical thinking of how North Korea probably operates.... lol. The way I respect people is how they reap me. :) I know it's dumb but it makes sense to me

Draft saved Draft deleted