1986 D Nickel weird MM.

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by 2manyhobbies, Nov 2, 2019.

1. 2manyhobbies

2manyhobbies Well-Known Member

I know this is a nothing coin,Just thought the MM was taking it easy on the job DSC02015.JPG DSC02022.JPG LOL! Still thoughts are appreciated!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

Looks like a normal nickel to me...

4. Heavymetal

Heavymetal Well-Known Member

Could be gold dust on it. Maybe fairy dust, I dunno

5. 2manyhobbies

I've been through a lot of boxes of nickels,and this MM just looks a bit rotated to me. Maybe I'm wrong. Still I know it's 5 cents.

6. Heavymetal

Heavymetal Well-Known Member

All different locations and angles until after 1989. I search boxes of nickels. I’ll look for some examples saved. Not much value to most, even ms65

7. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Just how many is a lot of boxes? There were more than 361.8 million 1986D coins produced.

Chris

352sdeer likes this.
  8. 352sdeer

352sdeer Collecting Lincoln cents for 50 years!

@cpm9ball I guess one million boxes, ha ha ha.

Reed.
    B5BCD1B1-0B6C-487F-80E8-9BCB92A5B9BF.jpeg

9. 2manyhobbies

500+. That to me is "A LOT" of nickels. Like I said in the original post and in the post you quoted this isn't a major find or anything worth more than 5 cents. Please try to read the posts before you respond with a snotty ,sarcastic, and rude response. As I said it just looked odd to me,As why I posted. ONCE AGAIN I KNOW THIS COIN IS ONLY WORTH 5 CENTS!

10. 352sdeer

@cpm9ball is this you answering the OP’s question? I was being snotty, condescending and rude also how come I didn’t get a response? I feel left out!

Reed.
    4DF94473-5A57-417A-BC18-553CF96BAEAB.gif

11. 2manyhobbies

So reed, Why do you have two separate accounts? One to give praise to chris and another to paddy? IDK. You seem to follow all of their posts quite closely! Can you decide for yourself or do you have to rely on them for your own thoughts?

12. cpm9ball

You just made it to my favorite idiot list. You should feel honored because there are very few on it.

Chris

13. 352sdeer

I just have one account, only one for the last two years I’ve been on the site. I feel better now that I got your response thanks. As per praising one member or the other it’s just how it goes when someone answers in a way I enjoy. If you where to post a question or answer I enjoy I would praise you also but you didn’t so you don’t get my praise. Sorry you feel hurt about the responses you’ve been getting maybe you need to be less sensitive.

Reed

14. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

@cpm9ball @352sdeer Gentlemen, your behavior is disappointing. You're acting like trolls instead of coin collectors. @352sdeer if you're this lonely and need attention, post a thread or two on coins and see what comes up, instead of picking fights for attention.

15. cpm9ball

His threads are bordering on stupid. How many of them have you read?

Chris

Draft saved Draft deleted