1985 D Penny

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Baileynightdragon, May 28, 2018.

1. Baileynightdragon

Baileynightdragon New Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Baileynightdragon

4. Dave363

Dave363 Well-Known Member

Welcome to Cointalk
    Based on those photos (No) it might help if you would take it out of your 2x2 also what makes you think your coin is worth grading what is it you see. JMO
    Dave

5. l.cutler

l.cutler Member

It looks like it is just beat up and damaged. Is there something specific you see that may be an error?

6. Dave363

Dave363 Well-Known Member

All I see based on those photos is PMD (Post Mint Damage) in the future you might want to take it out of it's 2x2. JMO
    Welcome to Cointalk
    Dave

7. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

No need for 3 threads on the same coin. I reported the first 2 to see if a moderator will combine into this 3rd thread

The US of A on the Reverse looks like a struck through grease. Its very common and not worth sending it to a TPG.

The condition of you Copper Plated Cent is not good. If you have a coin with issues that you migh think are errors you send them to get Attributed not just graded.

8. Baileynightdragon

IMG_20180527_235955.jpg IMG_20180528_000026.jpg on the back of his head a life of the Penney is gone and no marks to show that it was done after mint and on back side state of am can only see half on the letters or not at all

9. Baileynightdragon

Draft saved Draft deleted