1984p dime

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Dragonsee, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Dragonsee

Dragonsee New Member

I found this dime in my yard and I looked it up . It's the 1984p Roosevelt dime and it has double stamp on the edge and it also has errors on the back side . Is this dime really worth alot of $ or is it just a rare find . I'm trying to take photos but my phone camera sucks. So if you can magnifie the picture then you can see the errors IMG_20190228_073611.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Dragonsee

Dragonsee New Member

4. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

It's a spender, environmental damage.

Dragonsee and spirityoda like this.
  5. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

No.. Just 10 Cents
    It's just Environmental Damage
    Not a Mint Error :yack:

Dragonsee and spirityoda like this.
  6. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Welcome to the neighborhood @Dragonsee !

I'm guessing that it's not that your phone/camera that sucks, but it's how you stabilize it when taking photos. And, asking us to simply enlarge your "already blurry image" only makes it worse. There are copy stands available for phone/cameras, but if you're doing it "on the cheap", some people will use a small stack of books to put the phone on while taking their images.

I don't know where you heard that some 1984P dimes are worth a lot of money, but if it was someplace like BoobTube, you should ignore it completely. You'll get better advice, here...…...as long as you can provide decent photos.;)

Chris

JCKTJK, Dragonsee, Spark1951 and 2 others like this.
  7. Dragonsee

Dragonsee New Member

Trying to get a better photo . Now

8. l.cutler

l.cutler Member

Are you talking about the discoloration on the reverse? I can't see anything except environmental damage but the pictures are pretty bad.

Draft saved Draft deleted