1984 Double Ear Lincoln Penny

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Hagenhomestead, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Hagenhomestead

Hagenhomestead Hospitalized

Hey guys,
    Been a while. I had planned on meeting my Sensei and other mentors (you know who you are) just a couple hours away at Long Beach show the other day but I've been in the hospital in Temecula since Jan 5th due to surgery. Got some change, bored as you can imagine here but found this and was curious if it was a variation of the double ear. It's obviously not underneath the lobe like the norm I see but it looked a lot higher, relief wise to make me wonder. Could be the meds I'm on but either way wanted to check. Hope all is well guys. I'll be rehabbing and getting back on my feet soon. Hope ya'll had a great time at the show. Appreciate it!!
    Respectfully,
    Hagen
    (more pics if needed)

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Heavymetal

Heavymetal Well-Known Member

40E08D36-171C-4535-B52A-4231B394442C.jpeg I don’t think so. I have one found CHR.
    You will know it when you see it. I’ll find mine. Larry

4. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

Must be some good meds ;)
    I don't see anything to make me think it is doubled. And it definitely NOT the 84P DDO-001.

5. Hagenhomestead

Pretty solid surgery so we'll go with meds, haha. Thanks guys

furryfrog02 likes this.
  6. Hagenhomestead

Yes, that's the one I see. I'm gonna hold off on posting because I'll be seeing DD and double everything from meds until I get outta the hospital anyways, haha. Appreciate it bud

Draft saved Draft deleted