Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Bentley carpenter, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Bentley carpenter

Bentley carpenter Well-Known Member

See if I can get some one that on the memorial building has a crack on each side and the word america is not a doubled die to it is a major double on the left for America I am looking at it with a 5x and the word E Pluribus Unum has odd turns in the letters may not be nothing could mean every thing them 83 are out there folks.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Bentley carpenter

4. Bentley carpenter

It's got the markings of a doubled die with the cracks but the 83 had a lot of cracks so just because the markings are there don't mean it is the right one.

5. Bentley carpenter

Even the words 1983 trust the to last two letters look different I have hundreds of 83 cent this coin does stand out guys were is all my old g done put up for the night.

6. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

Hmmm. I'm trying to make " Heads or Tails " of this mess but all I see is a Normal Penny. ;)

7. CygnusCC

CygnusCC Roping the Learns Supporter

I see what could be a die crack below the FG from the corner of the memorial to the rim. And if so, possibly extending up the memorial on the right to the columns. Unfortunately it's hard to tell if it's raised or incuse like a scratch on these pics. Sorry.

8. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Your punctuation needs work.

Draft saved Draft deleted