1982 Small Date DDR

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by BlondeWhit, Jan 21, 2020.

1. BlondeWhit

BlondeWhit Member

I have got an oddly luckily feeling about this one unlike other coins I've had questions about on here. I'm in no way even close to an expert and I'm also aware of the rarity of the 1982 DDR so the chances of this being one would seem highly unlikely. If I could please get some opinions however, that would be awesome!
    Thanks again ahead of time to every person that has given me positive sincere thoughts in the past. I value not being judged on what may seem like stupid questions to most of the pros on here.
    Oh, one last thing, as soon as I post this I'm gonna be adding some more photos. I once tried adding more than 10 and it wouldn't let me so don't forget to check those too if you can

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. BlondeWhit

BlondeWhit Member

And heres the rest

Attached Files:

4. BlondeWhit

BlondeWhit Member

I hate that I'm putting so many, it's a little excessive even for me lol but somewhere I accidently duplicated pics and instead of trying to figure it out I'll just put the last bit I took

Attached Files:

5. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

Honestly not seeing it/

6. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

Lots of pics, but still couldn't find one that confirmed a DDR.

7. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

I don't see any doubling, either. Many of your photos are blurry. You should preview your images before you post them and delete the worthless ones. ~ Chris

8. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

gosh, out of all those pics only one is usable it seems
    upload_2020-1-21_8-50-47.png

checking against this http://varietyvista.com/01b LC Doubled Dies Vol 2/DDR 1982.htm
    I don't see it either.

next time, turn OFF the flash on your cell phone, go to a brightly lit room that has multiple lights (so the light is bouncing at all angles), position your cell phone camera (check where the lens is) above the cent while not creating a shadow, and try to get in focus, clear images.

9. Kevin Mader

Kevin Mader Fellow Coin Enthusiast Supporter

We can understand your exuberance in a rush to post photos. That was a lot to go through where a few we’ll focused shots would have prevailed. But I’ve been there and done that, so no harm done. I don’t see it either. Another thing to add is that the reverse working dies appear washed out on the Small cents. EPU is almost always thick and fuzzy looking. If you find the major DDR the EPU will be crisp and the doubling readily identifiable. There may be minor DDRs for the date but I only hunt the big one for this date and type.

10. GSDykes

GSDykes Well-Known Member

Wow, lots of photos, you are a hard worker, can't wait until you find a gem!!
    Gary in Washington

11. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Sorry but I'm not seeing it.

12. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Supporter! Supporter

Not seeing it either.

Draft saved Draft deleted