1982 penny small date struck on clad 10C Plan.

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Marites Foertsch, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Marites Foertsch

Marites Foertsch Honey bunch

FFDC0F7B-B20F-48E0-8B88-13CC2174F46E.jpeg Hello everyone I just got my second purchase 1982 penny small date struck on clad 10C Plan. I also want to say thanks to Mr Fred Wenbierg for giving more bunch of free stuff he is such an amazing man. I want to fly home just to see the free stuff he gave me. I am so happy and grateful...

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

WOW that's pretty cool!
    @Fred Weinberg is definitely a solid guy.

4. Marites Foertsch

Hi sir good afternoon... yes he is the best. He really make me happy. And Thank you so much for your time and comment sir hugs

5. Fred Weinberg

Fred Weinberg Well-Known Member

Marites, thanks for the kind words, and hope you like the coin.

However, I must make a correction: those coins, bags, books, etc. are for
    the absolutely adorable little boy who came with his dad to pick up your coin.

You need to ask HIM if you can read the books!

6. Marites Foertsch

Yes he just text me.i though it’s all mine because he just sent me the picture only and told me late . I’m still happy and grateful thank you so much sir...

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
  7. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

That is absolutely fabulous!
    I also purchased a Cent struck on Dime planchet from Fred a few years ago!
    20200924_172549.jpg

ZoidMeister and Marites Foertsch like this.
  8. rascal

rascal Well-Known Member

Hi there Honey Bunch , You are now doing the right thing by buying authenticated slabbed coins . These will have a better chance of going up in value. Always protect the plastic slabs to keep them from getting scratched up. I would also recommend to stop buying unslabbed coins from others you don't know very well until you learn a lot more about error coins .Some corrupt folks are beating the coins up and calling them mint errors. I bought some unslabbed coins from Mr. Weinberg near 40 years ago and they have surprised me by flying up in value. I wish I had kept all of them but when they went up to around 40 dollars each , some of them ended up at Ebay.Most of us older collectors like Mr. Weinberg and me knows a real error from a piece of man made junk. Again I want to wish you good luck at everything .

ZoidMeister and Marites Foertsch like this.
  9. Marites Foertsch

Hi sir good afternoon wow I think we got some coins we like. Remember my first purchase you got the same too..

10. Marites Foertsch

Hi sir good afternoon thank you so much. Yes I like to buy and buy errors So that I can build my collection. Ugh I wish I know error coin before. My other collection is not good I collect tons of purses/bag like LV and MK I don’t think I can sale these to eBay once you use it. unlike the coin errors the price every year is going up .

11. Marites Foertsch

Oh I just zoom your coin sir his so cute I like it ...

paddyman98 likes this.
  12. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

That is a great coin!!! You should be very proud to own it! Wish I had one. In fact Christmas is 92 days away! Hint hint :D

Marites Foertsch likes this.
  13. Marites Foertsch

Hi sir good afternoon. Don’t worry I’ve been thinking about you . Your the one who always refused my offer even before... yes I am proud that I have a really error now thank you so much hugs...

Collecting Nut likes this.
  14. Collecting Nut

You're cute and funny.

15. Marites Foertsch

I like being funny but i was serious when I offered you the gift twice and you don’t . The reason I admire you more you have good moral and when you help me you don’t after anything. I wish you will be my friend forever sir!

Collecting Nut likes this.
  16. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

:hilarious:
    Oh really?

Oldhoopster likes this.
  17. rascal

rascal Well-Known Member

18. Marites Foertsch

B1CFA1C8-FC92-41E8-B1EB-3C4CDDFC3E24.jpeg Just done cooking Filipino dish guys let’s eat and have a good night...

goossen and Collecting Nut like this.
  19. Collecting Nut

Looks good.

20. Collecting Nut

I want you to keep what you get. I have so much and I add to it. I also want you to learn what you can about errors as that area really draws your interest. I don't do what I do to take gifts. It's my pleasure to be a friend and help you learn. Nite nite.

21. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

Sounds like Fred is running a fake dime planchet scam! lol j/k ;)

paddyman98 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted