1982-P QUARTER Error

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Neal7383, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Neal7383

Neal7383 New Member

I have a 1982 Philadelphia minute quarter I've read many articles about the scarceness Of uncirculated coins for this mint year anyhow I've yet to find anything about actual errors.

The Washington on my quarter looks like he's loaded for days and is certainly easily noticeably different than other quarters with just a glance

Help please

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

You're not making any sense, and you need to post a better close-up. Crop your photo, first, and then resize it before uploading. Finally, be sure to use the "Full Image" option because the thumbnail option sucks.

Chris

Youngcoin likes this.
  4. l.cutler

l.cutler Member

Looks like a normal quarter to me. As stated post better pictures and also explain what you are seeing.

Youngcoin likes this.
  5. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Constipated? :depressed:

ldhair and Youngcoin like this.
  6. Youngcoin

Youngcoin Everything Collector

Your going to need to provide pictures of both the obverse and reverse and tell us what you think your seeing, also it's "minted" not "minute".

Thanks,
    Jacob

7. cpm9ball

Well, Jacob, if you're going to get persnickety about spelling, then you should know that the correct usage for you are is not "your". It is you're.

Chris:)

8. Youngcoin

Youngcoin Everything Collector

Well I wasn't trying to get snickety about spelling, but terminology. I was not sure if he knew that.

Thanks,
    Jacob

9. cpm9ball

I'm guessing that there are numerous people using voice-recognition software these days.

Chris

10. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Yes their is. Eye am won off them. Eye do knot like this program :wacky:

Youngcoin likes this.
  11. cpm9ball

I already knew you were, paddy, because you always use phrases like "should of" or "could of" instead of "should've" or "could've".

Chris;)

Youngcoin and paddyman98 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted