1982 memorial zinc P large date

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by MatrixMP-9, Jun 24, 2018.

1. MatrixMP-9

MatrixMP-9 Well-Known Member

I have been trying to be more selective of coins I ask for help with. I also need a new camera and scope because Im not happy with the quality even after being patient and taking my time. I got a 50 cent roll from Publix today for fun. I found some good stuff (to me anyway, a real pretty 55 wheat) and this one in particular. Most 99.9999 percent of what I find is machine doubling and magical PMD of various creative destruction. The more I looked at this penny the more I tried to talk myself out of posting but there are some things here going on and I just wanted to see what you guys think. The "Es" in particular. I researched the Wexlers WWDO-2 but its tough for me. the pennys kind of beat up but does show some signs of some doubling of one sort or another. Weighed it, its zinc. 82z7.jpg 82z7.jpg 82z8.jpg 82z1.jpg 82z2.jpg 82z3.jpg 82z4.jpg 82z5.jpg 82z6.jpg 82z9.jpg 82z10.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. MatrixMP-9

4. MatrixMP-9

I was trying to find some die markers too....no luck but?

5. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Not enough pictures... Need more! :snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

@furryfrog02 yes, it continues

Clawcoins likes this.
  6. MatrixMP-9

I got more lol. I have to get a new set up. I figure better to have too many. I see some post where its 2 fuzzy pics and thats it. I can at least post 20 fuzzy pics.

7. Rick Stachowski

Rick Stachowski Motor City Car Capital

8. Rick Stachowski

9. Rick Stachowski

Nothing like the 70s for music .

10. Rick Stachowski

Nothing like some great music .

11. Rick Stachowski

Last night was my son 23 birthday and it's been years since I've been this drunk .

12. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

I've been doing better to filter the garbage posts out that I reply to. You can't suck me back in! :p
    Time for me to go lead a cub scout den for a week of camp. Wish me luck!

paddyman98 likes this.
  13. MatrixMP-9

Thats my cue! When I get drunk replies full of music and one of the most respected here talking just saying its a garbage post and a need to go to a cub scout den. LOL! I didnt think the penny was that far off but was looking for advice and opinion. I got the opinion part thats for sure. Reminds me of the guys in high school that would talk about people as they were sitting right there...just belittling to elevate themselves. The coin is just a penny obviously with some PMD and Im the first to poke fun and laugh at myself but,,,,You guys enjoy your hobby!

Draft saved Draft deleted