1982 lmc ?

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by Newbie69, Aug 9, 2018.

  1. Newbie69

    Newbie69 Active Member

    Not sure what this could be on the reverse T in CENT? IMG_20180809_010235430_HDR~2.jpg IMG_20180809_010124636_HDR.jpg
    tmeyer likes this.
  2. Avatar

    Guest User Guest

    to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

    paddyman98 No Common Cents! Supporter

    Could be a Struck through wire bristle, metal or staple.. All basically the same.
    Tim Lackie Jr and Seattlite86 like this.
  4. Seattlite86

    Seattlite86 Well-Known Member

    I concur that based on this photo, it looks like a strike through. Would be nice to get a better close up.
    Tim Lackie Jr likes this.
  5. Newbie69

    Newbie69 Active Member

    Tim Lackie Jr and Seattlite86 like this.
  6. Seattlite86

    Seattlite86 Well-Known Member

    Yes and no. It does show me the lower part of it a little better. Still looks like a strike through. As long as there's no metal pushed up around the sides of what I'll call the indentation, then it's very likely done during the minting process and not after.
    Brian Nguyen and paddyman98 like this.
  7. Spark1951

    Spark1951 Accomplishment, not activity

Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page