1982 lg bronze high grade dd

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Willysilver, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Willysilver

Willysilver HEADS UP Supporter

1982 large date bronze m s condition the e in the r in Liberty look doubled the D in God also there's a double collar strike I think that's what it's called in the bottom of the of Lincoln or nothing Screenshot_2018-04-25-20-20-02.png Screenshot_2018-04-25-20-21-29.png Screenshot_2018-04-25-20-20-02.png 20180425_201941-2.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Willysilver

Attached Files:

4. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

5. Willysilver

I wish i had a better camera okay so it's just a high grade lol definitely I'm ms-60 minimum I would think but I'm not a greater not bad for pocket change

6. furryfrog02

I wish you would take the advice I know you’ve been given here about taking pictures of the coin OUTSIDE of the flip and also not zooming so far in which makes the picture pixelated.

7. Willysilver

I did but not of the reverse the obverse is outside of the flip I know I don't understand how these pictures come out I'm trying to make a picture for you guys and I can't I can't get what I'm trying to come across as the cartwheel effect is amazing on this point and well-struck

8. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Just a Misaligned Die Strike

Stevearino likes this.
  9. Willysilver

I know when you blow up the picture at pixelates but there appears to be an S under the 8 really highly polished off

10. Willysilver

Okay so now I'm going to Google misaligned I strike so I can figure out what that is I've heard of it but I don't know the exact definition so I'm going to educate myself thank you for that paddy

11. furryfrog02

No.

12. Willysilver

Here's a pic

Attached Files:

13. furryfrog02

I know better than to reply in your threads. Why do I keep doing it? o_O

14. Willysilver

Im sorry brother thank u for putting me in check

15. Willysilver

Bruins are going to choke AGAIN i cant watch it

16. vintagemintage

vintagemintage Well-Known Member

And to prevent your other coins from getting get scratched, flatten the clinches on those staples with pliers, or use a flat-clinch stapler.

Willysilver likes this.
  17. Willysilver

1982 bronze lg for sale ms 67 ++ I just compared it to the top grading companies 67 just coin blows that coin away

18. Willysilver

Just something else to get a flat clinch stapler never even heard of one but thank you for the advice I put them in them plastic covers to the like they go in a three-ring binder I put them in those two is that bad

19. Willysilver

If the Bruins choke now I'm going to freaking jump off the Howard Franklin bridge

20. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

Watched it too. Better then game six. I stuck it out till marshand's empty netter. The D in united. And first S in states look different. Your picture are way to big. I cant enlarge to see better. Try new pics

21. Willysilver

I was just doing a little research I looked at the proofs that the grading company has my coin has an identical dye Mark that there's has under lincolns breast on the rim like a cut that is identical to the proof they have with an S mint mark I may have an 82 no s mint mark Lincoln cent

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted