1982 D Copper penny

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Newbietoerrorscoins, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Newbietoerrorscoins

Newbietoerrorscoins New Member

I am a newbie so easy on me. I know 1982 had 9 different types of penny . As far as I read, 1982 D was the only one of value. Could somebody just take a look at these and give me your opinion . There is 3 pics of the 1982 D. Both weigh 3.2. Is that DDO or am I way off ?

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. thomas mozzillo

thomas mozzillo Well-Known Member

The 1982 D Copper cent is the only one with significant value. Could you please post a clearer photo of the 1982 D cent. Both sides of the entire coin with a clear closeup of the date and mint mark. Include the weight of your coin. Thank you.
    The copper cent weighs 3.11 grams, The copper plated zinc cent weighs 2.5 grams.

4. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

You should make 2 seperate threads.. One asking about the 1982 D small or large date and another asking if it is DDO.. You're just confusing things showing 3 different coins.

5. Newbietoerrorscoins

Newbietoerrorscoins New Member

Hi I did reply to you but I couldn't get the photo to attach. I wrote new thread in error coins thread, sorry. Thanks for taking the time to look.

6. thomas mozzillo

thomas mozzillo Well-Known Member

I looked at your post on the Error coins forum. Sorry to say but you have the Large Date cent.

Draft saved Draft deleted