1980 Jefferson Nickel with "P" mint mark

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Yorkazuna, Feb 24, 2009.

1. tatter tott

tatter tott Active Member

I got the same 1980 p nickel yeah it have a little Wear but the p on it has to be doubling were the p is at not that much were plus the 9 has something wrong with it don't even really look like one I put it this way it's a sick 9 only way to explain it got to be se kind of error found it while I was roll hunting man I got a nice 1941i believe it is a s over a d is that possible I've seen crazy things with coins been doing this for awhile now.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. expat

expat Remember you are unique, just like everyone else Supporter

@tatter tott you have posted on an 11 year old thread. Make your own thread for more responses to your coins

Robert Ransom and hotwheelsearl like this.
  4. hotwheelsearl

hotwheelsearl Well-Known Member

lol it’s the night of the living dead

5. expat

Necro posting is the new normal it seems, LOL. Sadly, if people actually read the previous posts of what they are replying to, their answer is 99 times out of a hundred already answered

6. tatter tott

tatter tott Active Member

My bad that is funny for real I got a laugh out of that expat I was roll hunting nickels and Penny's today got a 1941 nickel out of a roll in really good shape and found this 1959 d black Penny today it's dark as it can be is that a error. And plus I just stop for the night went through the last roll off Penny's I'm going through tonight I have more but I'm been looking for some hours now going blind but I went through that last roll tonight I found 3 1959 a1969 some 72 Penny's then the last few I finally found me two mint and I mean mint Guy's 1982 d copper large date and a1982 p large date zinc Penny these to coins are smoking hot like walking into the prettiest to girls you have every seen you Guy's have fun out their talk later.

Evan Saltis likes this.
  7. Jessica A Wade

Jessica A Wade New Member

I have the same nickel.i noticed it bc the 9 isn't solid.i started to look at it some more and the N in United on the back is strange also.it has a p mintmark and is 1980.do we have same coin?

8. Jessica A Wade

Jessica A Wade New Member

9. Thomas Fellers

Thomas Fellers New Member

looks like a die break

10. Robert Ransom

Robert Ransom Well-Known Member

And that goes for all the pile-on Newbies too. Start your own thread.

expat likes this.
  11. expat

And include in-focus, full size photos

Robert Ransom likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted