1977 Eisenhower dollar

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Keisha Marie Lee, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Keisha Marie Lee

Keisha Marie Lee New Member

Need help on this one does this look like an error I'm new to this and I can't tell

Attached Files:

SensibleSal66 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

First, welcome to the neighborhood!

You should tell us what you think you see so we don't have to play a guessing game.

4. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

Hello Keisha . Where are we looking ? Thanks .

5. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery . . . . .

Looks absolutely normal to me.

Z

6. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

8 hours and 40 minutes later............Hello??

7. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery . . . . .

Now THIS one has some issues . . .

Z

SteveOrino - Uncle Hellboy (1976) - obverse.JPG

SteveOrino - Uncle Hellboy (1976) - reverse.JPG

8. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Well-Known Member

@Keisha Marie Lee it would help if you posted photos Full Image. Here is what I usually recommend for new members:
    You should always post in focus FULL IMAGE photos (after you upload your photo, two buttons appear: Thumbnail and Full Image, click Full Image and your photo appears full size on your post and is easily enlarged by clicking on it). Photograph coins on neutral backgrounds like black, grey, or white. Crop out superfluous background so just the coin shows, and post photos with correct orientation so members don't have to turn their computer in some awkward fashion to view it properly. While it isn’t always necessary, it is nice to show both the obverse and reverse, even if your question is just about one side. Members can often give more valuable information having both sides to evaluate. Add close ups of areas you have questions about and make your questions as definitive as possible so we know what you are asking for. And try to have the best lighting possible to show the most favorable photo of the coin. Hope this helps in the future. Good luck.

9. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Looks normal to me

Draft saved Draft deleted