WTS: 1976 (-P) Type 2 Ike dollars from mint sewn bag

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ToughCOINS, Aug 15, 2015.

1. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

I ran across a large quantity of Ike dollars (1976 Philly, Type 2) that I bought in a mint sewn bag decades ago, and never dispersed after going through them. I probably pulled a few ultra high grade coins, or an error, but not much more than that . . . I simply cannot recall.

All of the coins are mint state, fully choice BU or better, and many have bands of light toning across them.

I have not yet counted them, but presume the vast majority of the original 1,000 are here.

Grey Sheet bid is $2.10, and I'll sell them in rolls of 20 randomly selected for $40 per roll delivered.

I'm also looking to cut a deal to someone who will take them all off of my hands in a single purchase, saving me the work of piecing them out. To that buyer, my price is $1.65 per coin, for everything I have left at the time the deal is struck, including the original mint canvas bag, all delivered.

I'll also consider trades for coins that would fit well in my inventory. If you don't know what I like dealing in, please visit toughcoins.com, or the toughcoins store on eBay.

Anyone out there interested in buying below dealer wholesale?

- Mike