1976 D bicentennial quarter error?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Heather Carr, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Dondra

Dondra New Member

Hi, I have one all so. Thought it was strange and I come across your post when I was looking online for what a 1976 misprint quarter was worth. Let me know if you find anything, I found this one in my Grandaddy old steel bank.
    Dondra

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Hello @Dondra
    It would be much better if you would start your very own unique thread with your Quarter. Post some pictures also. This thread is older and you will get more responses with a fresh one.
    First find out if it's an actual error or not. Some errors really don't have much value. You're not going to become an instant millionaire with certain errors.

By the way.. Coins are not printed as paper money is. So misprinted is not correct.

usmc60 likes this.
  4. joecoincollect

joecoincollect Well-Known Member

I wouldn't grade it. Although it's a nice lam error, these aren't worth that much. Save your money and buy some more coins with it!

5. David Setree Rare Coins

David Setree Rare Coins Well-Known Member

I think it could be a "struck through error. Nice coin.

6. Mgoblu30

Mgoblu30 New Member

hi I have a 1976 quarter with is what I believe to be a error in the "I" in the "in god we trust, could you possibly tell me if in fact it is and if it is worth anything, I'm new to the coin collecting world, I've started collecting wheat pennies and pre 1964 quarters

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted