1972 penny DDO?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Bluntflame, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Bluntflame

Bluntflame Well-Known Member

I found this in my copper bulk, and have managed to convince myself this is a DDO (Big surprise, huh?). Only issue: I have no idea which one.

PS: My camera is refusing to connect to the internet right now, so I can;t post full pictures this moment. If you want any photos of a specific field, please do ask, I will get a photos as fast as possible!

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Bluntflame

Oh, I will full picture these Pointing LIBERT.jpg Ponted IN G.jpg WIN_20200402_15_07_22_Pro.jpg WIN_20200402_15_07_25_Pro.jpg WIN_20200402_15_08_45_Pro.jpg

4. SamuelFred1

SamuelFred1 I Guess I'm Kind Of a Decent Member at This Point?

Can I see the date? It is supposed to be prominent there. The pictures are a little blurry as well.

5. Bluntflame

Sure thing! Also, there are multiple DDO's from the 1972 in general. 9 or 10 registered with grading companies alone. WIN_20200402_16_04_50_Pro.jpg

6. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

7. Bluntflame

Thank you. Just seemed very familiar to the FS-103 and FS-106, but not perfect. Im gonna throw this back as DDD.

8. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

It's def not either.

9. SamuelFred1

SamuelFred1 I Guess I'm Kind Of a Decent Member at This Point?

Looks normal to me.

10. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

I'm not seeing it but there are a number of varieties on this date. The most common was is easy to spot without the use of magnifications:

Draft saved Draft deleted