1972 Ike Type 2 Reverse

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by vintagemintage, Feb 1, 2018.

1. vintagemintage

vintagemintage Well-Known Member

Got a batch of Ikes at the bank today and found this Type 2. It's not the in the nicest condition but still put a smile on my face:joyful: 20180201_095559_HDR-1[1].jpg 20180201_095431_HDR-1[1].jpg

furryfrog02, TexAg, jtlee321 and 2 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jtlee321

jtlee321 Well-Known Member

Nice score!!!

[​IMG]

vintagemintage likes this.
  4. TexAg

TexAg Well-Known Member

Very cool VM!

5. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

Very nice! A fellow CT'er, whom I knew before I ever heard of CT, has recently fixed me up with a Type 2 '72. It feels good to put that particular search to rest.

6. TexAg

TexAg Well-Known Member

Can you post a close up of the earth? Images I have seen on the internet of Type 2 are not very clear. Thanks!

7. V. Kurt Bellman

Do you own a "regular plain old" 1973 Ike? That's a Type II reverse in 1972.

8. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

Now I'm jealous.

9. V. Kurt Bellman

The search for a ridiculously high grade one carries on. If I score on that, are you interested in giving my present one a home? The one I got (raw) is in that amorphous 58-62 range in my opinion.

10. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

PM sent.

11. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

Nice find :)
    This is the 3rd one I've seen pop up (mine included) in the last few weeks. Maybe I just didn't notice them before.

12. V. Kurt Bellman

Or is there a huge stash slowly being leaked into the market??? Woo woo. After all, just "ax" the bullion bugs, the thing that does EVERYTHING is "manipulation". Woo woo. :rolleyes:

By the way, both bullion bugs and Bitcoin jockeys are "taking it in the shorts" today. That cackling laugh you hear coming from central Pennsylvania is me.

13. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

While not a bullion bug, I do enjoy collecting silver. Glad that most of mine is purchased at face value :)

vintagemintage likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted